Noah’s Little Ark located just beyond the city limits of Brooksville, on Florida's Nature Coast, is a quaint and cozy refuge with Old Florida charm. A place where animals and nature are preserved and protected. A place where humans come together, united in a conscious effort to appreciate the earth, and all of its inhabitants, in harmony with God's intentions.
Noah’s Little Ark welcomes people of all communities to become a part in their own special way, to enjoy activities, events, festivals, field trips, gatherings and worship services, all in a wonderfully natural environment, surrounded by animals.
Noah's Little Ark is adjacent to the Miracle Ranch Group Home for Children, whose residents, along with many other children, adults and families, from many communities, are able participate in highly therapeutic Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) sessions that take place around the Ark.
Noah’s Little Ark is home to hundreds of free roaming animals, some domestic and some wild, some rescued, rehabilitated, or retired, and some just hanging out enjoying the scenery. The natural wonders include a magnificent grandfather oak of all oaks, Noah's Giant Oak, spanning over 160 feet, with a trunk 36 feet around and 12 feet in diameter.
Noah’s Little Ark provides for many teaching areas and areas for discovery, including The Under Story , a grove of grandfather oaks, The Stand Tall Magnolias and The Forgotten Forest, which all interconnect by a meandering trail, The Loop of Faith.
Noah’s Little Ark preserves natural, native elements and provides fertile soil for farming of organic fruits and vegetable in The Organic Garden of Eden. Of the four ponds sprinkled around the fields, The Nether Spring Pond is home to flocks of birds, a wealth of fish and frogs, snapping turtles and a nice cute little alligator.
At Noah’s Little Ark, for those who may not be able to afford outreach activities, attendance is simply pay or give what you can. No one is turned away for the inability to pay.
Clearly there are expenses and costs involved in maintaining, operating and growing Noah’s Little Ark. Individuals, families and friends are asked to give whatever you can because no donation is too small.
Every donation helps to sustain life and land for all to enjoy.
List of Needs
- Monetary donations.
- Subsidizing outreach activities, for children, seniors and veterans.
- Subsidizing food, shelter and care programs for animals.
- Construction of a rustic timber frame barn with restrooms and electric.
- Fencing upgrade and cross fencing of approximately eight-thousand-feet, that contains the herds of free roaming animals, as well as helps in rotating grazing and growing fields.
- Water well and irrigation upgrade to feed the boat pond and organic growing fields.
- Construction of a Little Ark and a Little Dock that will provide a boarding area for eco-friendly paddle boats.
- Clearing and grading the meandering trail, the Loop of Faith, certified for 5K walk/run/wheel events, used for hay rides and nature walks as well.
- Rustic gazebos along the trail for rest areas, meeting areas and event stations.
- Rope bridges, rope swings, and rope ladders for the Goat Bridge Grove which is a play area under a massive oak hammock.
- Construction of a new main entrance off of Highway 41 at Three Pines.
- Material donations for any of the listed needs.
- Sponsorship opportunities and volunteer opportunities may be coordinated through www.noahslittleark.org
Noah's Little Ark is an especially unique, little piece of Heaven on earth.
Join the Noah's Little Ark family
~ ~ ~
The Human Animal Life Foundation is a 501c3 founded in 2010
Donations are tax deductible.